Dear parents, students and teachers!
Dear eas.az website visitors!
As the Director of EAS, I am happy to greet you!
There are many schools that offer an international curriculum in Baku. We are delighted that you are interested in our school and you are considering to either choose the Early Learning Center, the Primary school or the Secondary school for your child/children.
As an IB (International Baccalaureate) School, our students are given various and multiple opportunities to thrive academically and personally. In fact, all three lB programmes are offered PYP (Primary Years Programme), MYP (Middle Years Programme) and DP (Diploma Programme) that foster a holistic approach towards the student. The main philosophy of EAS is to cater to the academic needs of each individual student: how they learn, what they learn and what they aim to achieve with their education in their future. To be able to do so independent learning, flexibility and inquiry are our main focuses, so to provide the skills and mindset needed for succeeding in the 21st century, as stated in our school’s mission.
I am proud to mention that our graduates’ study in top universities in Europe, in particular, in the UK, as well as in the USA and Canada.
You will find more detailed information about our School on this website.
Last but not least, let me once again extend my warm welcome to the EAS family.
With kindest wishes,
Ms.Gunay Yunus (Tomris Mammadov’s mother G6):
- The School is so great that my daughter yearns for the School since the first day of the quarantine. I thought that she would like staying at home, but she wants to go to School from the first day.
Ms.Aynur Ilgarzade (Rauf Ilgarzade’s mother G6):
- Online lessons have been conducted operatively from the first day. All lessons are organized on time and the students make themselves at school. The lessons are organized in high quality. We had no chance to observe classes before. But now, though my son rejects my observation of his classes, I could still hear the lessons and I realize how professionally teachers work and put great efforts on the lessons. Thank you very much.
Ms.Parvana Bagirova (Vahid Bagirov’s mother G6):
- I am very satisfied with the classes. I see how enthusiastically the teachers teach. How can we be dissatisfied with the school in such condition? We are very satisfied with the School and its management.
Ms.Khatira Mammadzade (Aliya Mammadzade’s mother G6):
- Happy Ramadan month! I wish this situation finish soon and our children return to school.
- The fact that the school has three gold medalists in the same academic year is an indicator of higher level of education. Congratulations EAS family!
- Perfect education begins here.
- EAS is always a leading educational institution with innovations.
- The European Azerbaijan School not only provides students with academic knowledge, but also strives to develop them as a comprehensive personalities.
- I wanted to be a child again. How lucky are those children :))